Terms & Conditions
Making a purchase could not be easier, just browse our website and click add to cart to put the items into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "CHECKOUT" and you will be asked for your shipping and billing address and payment method and continue to your selected payment method to complete the order. The order will go directly to our sales department to be processed for despatch. We accept all major credit card and debit cards via PayPal . All online payments are secure & processed by 3rd party companies. No credit card or financial details are stored by Slendertoxtea throughout the transaction process.
You can use one of the following to contact us regarding any other query:
- E-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can call on 0705 7951315.
- Write to us at Slendertoxtea, Malmarc House, 116 Dewsbury Road, Leeds, LS11 6XD.
We do not disclose buyers information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses and other relevant information during the shopping process, data collected by this site is used to:
- Take and process customer orders.
- Administer and enhance the site and products supplied.
- Only disclose information to third-parties for good delivery purposes.
In accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you are entitled to a 7 day cooling off period that starts the day after you receive the goods. If you would like to make a return, please contact us via the returns form on the website (www.stttesting.com/returns-form) and provide us with the required details. The form must be clearly filled and the order number marked on your returned goods, a copy of your invoice must also be sent with the goods. Any goods returned without an authorisation number or copy invoice will not be accepted.We accept the return of items only if they are unopened, in their original condition, unused and in their original packaging. If you return the goods as detailed we will issue a refund for the goods, excluding delivery charges. The buyer is responsible for ensuring that all returns are delivered to above address and for providing proof of delivery of any such return.
Outside returns in rare occasions where items are allowed to be returned outside the returns policy, they will be subject to additional rules. Outside returns must be authorised before any item is returned & the required form fully completed
- Any product will only be accepted for return by the sole discretion of the sales director.
- The product should be fully complete & in full working order and should be returned in its original packaging, must be suitable for resale, any product which is not suitable for resale will be returned to customer at their cost.
- Any product returned will be subject to a restocking fee of up to 30% of the product cost - HOWEVER IF the product returned was part of a discounted sales order, all other non-returned products on the sales order will revert back to the original advertised prices, then the new resulting figure left on the original order will be subject to up to 30% restocking fee.
- The restocking fee will be added once the product has been fully accessed for resale.
- All possible figures will be made available before any items are returned, showing both the maximum and minimum amount to be credited back to customer.
- Any money to be credited will be processed within 14 working days.
Our Terms & Conditions apply to all sales.
Our products, prices, specifications and terms & conditions are subject to change, please check latest details when ordering.
When requested by our courier if you wish for your order to be left in a safe place this will be done so but only in the place of your request. Photographic evidence will be taken of this on the day by the courier, during this period if your order is missing you will be held with full responsibility of this as you have taken delivery of your order your selected method. We are not to be held accountable for any damage or loss in this time.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
We guarantee all of our products are 100% organic.
Company registered in England.